Immigration advice and processing

Immigration advice & processing

Business immigration

Individual immigration

Family immigration

International immigration

If you're an EU national, living in the UK, and have been granted permanent residence or a residence card but haven't registered under the EU settlement scheme, you need to do this by the 30th June 2021. Please contact us for assistance.

There are many ways to travel to the UK. EIS consider all factors before providing clients with options to ensure that the most appropriate immigration category is used.